We need to reach our goal of $250,000 to support our move to the new site of our Walton campus. My Move is a great opportunity to involve your entire family in praying and giving toward what God is doing at Graystone Walton.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Pray for Graystone Walton at meals and when you pray with your family.
2. Discuss as a family why attending Graystone Walton is important to you.
3. Discuss as a family why you think this move is important and what you are looking forward to about the move.
4. Use the following verses as a guide for family Bible reading related to giving:
2 Cor. 8:1-12
1 Cor. 16:1-2
2 Cor. 9:6-12
5. Discuss as a family how you will participate in the My Move campaign. Are there expenses you could cut back on and use those to help Graystone Walton move? How can your children and teenagers participate in giving? (The Children’s and Youth ministries will also have suggestions for how they can be involved.) Are there ways for you to raise money as a family? Discuss how your commitment will stretch your faith.
6. Fill out a My Move commitment card and bring it Sunday as a family.